|Visit our Web site www.bighorncabins.com|
BIGHORN CABINS ON THE POUDRE RIVER -- Open May - October
Cozy, comfortable, modern mountain cabins 42 miles west of Fort Collins, 7,200' elevation, between Wild and Scenic Cache La Poudre River and Colorado Highway 14, a scenic byway. Studio to 3-bedrooms, peaceful and relaxing, Smoke-Free cabins on landscaped grounds, with queen or king-size beds, kitchens, microwaves, color television, VCRs, DVD players, and BBQ grills.
NO Phones - NO Pets. Rates based on 2 people.
LOCATION: Along the Wild & Scenic Cache La Poudre/North Park Scenic Byway (Highway 14) near milepost marker 92.
Ask about our secluded cabin or one of our larger vacation homes.
Reservations and Information: Orin & Sally Carney. 31635 Poudre Canyon, Bellvue CO 80512; 970-881-2142.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $115 to $190
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $620 to $1050
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 3
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 3
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Poudre River Canyon - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- VCR Movie Library: 200
- DVD Movie Library: 200
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 7, 8, 19, 191,