Lost Creek Guest Ranch - Reunion Destination
|Visit our Web site|
Our Ranch only hosts one group at a time insuring privacy and seclusion with unmatched scenery in the mountains near Bailey and Grant, Colorado. Host your small gatherings of 50 people or less with indoor and outdoor meeting and sleeping options.
Simple, comfortable sleeping cabins; and a beautiful lodge with full commercial kitchen for guests and caterers to prepare and serve meals.
ENJOY LAZY DAYS AT LOST CREEK GUEST RANCH: Explore the 1 million acres that is our backyard, horseback riding, fishing, archery, basketball, and volleyball. In Evergreen there is a golf course. Staunton State Park offers additional hiking trails and a wedding chapel. Buena Vista has rafting along the Arkansas River.
Profits from your stay will benefit seriously ill children and American Veterans.
LOCATION: 51934 South Highway 285, Grant CO 80448.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-963-7528.
- Elevation: 8250 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.