Campland RV Park
Bring your fishing pole and try your luck at catching wiper, white bass, walleye and saugeye along the South Republican River. Bird watch at Burlington Sewage Ponds with ducks, grebes, swallows, etcetera. The fully restored Kit Carson County carousel features hand-carved and painted wood animals crafted by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company in 1905, a must visit in Colorado!
50 amp full hookup RV sites. Most are 40 feet long.
The first week in August is the Kit Carson County Fair & Rodeo with livestock shows, arts and crafts, and the Kit famous Carson County Carousel.
Sorry no tenters.
LOCATED: 14 miles from the Kansas/Colorado border just off Interstate 70. From the junction of I-70 and US 24 go 1/4 mile east on US 24, following the camping signs. 719-346-8763.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 11
- Full Hookups: 11 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 8 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 8 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 11
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 11
- Elevation: 3700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Burlington - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 116, 117,