Campland RV Park
Campland RV Park is the perfect layover spot, 14 miles west of the Colorado-Kansas border at the intersection of I-70 and Colorado Highway 385. Sites are full hookup with either 30 or 50 amp service. Complimentary WI-FI. Sorry no tenters.
We are your hub for outdoor adventures!
SOUTH REPUBLICAN STATE WILDLIFE AREA and HALE PONDS: Habitat varies from yucca grassland and large hedgerows to lowland riparian; spot Northern Cardinals, Sparrows, Wild Turkeys, and Deer.
PARMER PARK: Half mile walking path, two workout areas with equipment, seasonal splash park, traditional playground, picnic area and pavilion.
PHEASANT HUNTING: In fall and winter enjoy quality pheasant habitat in Colorado's "Golden Triangle." Participate in Burlington Rotary Roster Roundup with access 50,000+ acres of privately owned land.
LOCATION: 330 East Highway 24, Burlington CO 80807.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-346-8763.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 11
- Electric Hookups: 11 sites with electric only.
- Full Hookups: 11 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 8 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 8 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 11
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 11
- Elevation: 3700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Burlington - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Ranch setting.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 116, 117,