Campland RV Park
Bring your fishing pole and try your luck at catching a walleye at Bonny Lake State Park.
50 amp full hookup RV sites. Most are 40 feet long.
The first week in August is the Kit Carson County Fair & Rodeo with livestock shows, arts and crafts, and the Kit famous Carson County Carousel.
Sorry no tenters.
LOCATED: 14 miles from the Kansas/Colorado border just off Interstate 70. From the junction of I-70 and US 24 go 1/4 mile east on US 24, following the camping signs. 719-346-8763.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 23
- Tent Sites: 0
- Full Hookups: 22 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 10 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 15 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 22 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 22
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 10
- Elevation: 3700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Burlington - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 116, 117,