Campland RV Park
Campland RV Park is your central hub in Burlington, Colorado with 50 amp full hookup RV sites. Most are 40 feet long. Sorry no tenters.
SOUTH REPUBLICAN STATE WILDLIFE AREA (AKA Hale Ponds): Habitat varies from yucca grassland and large hedgerows to lowland riparian. This is a good area for spotting Northern Cardinals, sparrows during the winter, owls, and migrants.
PARMER PARK: Gardens, pavilion, picnic area, playground, water spray park, and tennis courts.
PHEASANT HUNTING: In fall and winter the plains around Burlington offer quality pheasant habitat. The pheasant range spans from Burlington to Sterling and Holyoke it is Colorado's "Golden Triangle."
LOCATION: 14 miles from the Kansas/Colorado border just off Interstate 70. From the junction of I-70 and US 24 go 1/4 mile east on US 24, following the camping signs.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-346-8763.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 11
- Full Hookups: 11 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 8 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 8 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 11
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 11
- Elevation: 3700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Burlington - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Ranch setting.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 116, 117,