Eleven Mile State Park
|Visit our Web site|
Discover incredible fishing, 119 miles from Denver, at one of Colorado's largest reservoirs at ELEVEN MILE STATE PARK!
Eleven Mile State Park has 349 campsites in 9 campgrounds scattered around the lake with Incredible hiking trails. CAMP COMFORTABLY in designated campsites around the shoreline, nestled in trees, or tucked away in secluded canyon pockets and remote hillsides. WINTER CAMPING at Rocky Ridge Campground (A Loop) offers electric hookups in winter.
Rainbow, brown and cutthroat trout, kokanee salmon, northern pike, small-mouth bass and carp make this 3,405 surface-acre reservoir home. On site fishing tournaments are held throughout the year.
There are excellent ice fishing opportunities for kokanee, trout and pike all winter long, once the ice cap forms sufficiently thick enough.
UNCROWDED BOATING, with ideal wind conditions for sailing and windsurfing. There is Plenty of room for motorboats and kayaks to play during the summer months. In winter, try ice boating on this wide-open reservoir.
Swimming is specifically prohibited, because this is a drinking water source.
JUNIOR RANGERS: An educational program designed for 6-12 year olds. Eleven Mile Junior Rangers receive an activity book, once completed they are invited to participate in the Sunday morning ceremonies when Junior Ranger badges and certificates are awarded.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
LOCATION: Eleven Mile State Park, 4229 County Road 92, Lake George CO 80827.
For Fishing Conditions, Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-748-3401.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Sites: 317
- Tent Sites: 31
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 348
- Electric Hookups: 51 sites with electric only.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 68
- Winterized Sites: 10
- Elevation: 8597 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak West - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Marina: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 581
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.