Mueller State Park
Mueller State Park anchors at the west side of Pikes Peak and extends over 5,000 acres across some of the most gorgeous land in the state. The park offers visitors camping in spectacular forested areas with modern facilities such as flush restrooms and a camper services building.
A popular wildlife watching area, Mueller is home to elk, black bear, eagles and hawks. No pets are allowed on the trails. With the park's groves of aspen trees, each season is a delight for photographers and sightseers. Almost 55 miles of scenic trails invite you to explore Mueller State Park's rare beauty on foot, horseback or mountain bike. Hiking, pond fishing, hunting, camping, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and nature study are the park's main attractions.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
Mueller State Park, PO Box 39, Divide CO 80814; 719-687-2366.
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 110
- Tent Sites: 22
- Total Sites: 132
- Electric Hookups: 110 sites with electric only.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 75
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 18
- Elevation: 9600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak West - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 581,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.