Dashing Thru the Snow and Winter Park Trail Rides
|Visit our Web site|
A Magical Ride 'Over the Hills and Thru the Woods'
Whichever season you choose to visit Winter Park, Colorado, there is a horse-drawn adventure waiting for you, and in the warmer months you'll also enjoy a canter on a guided trail ride. Your whole family will love heading 'over the hills and through the woods' on a magical ride as your horse trots through fields covered with snow or wildflowers. All this framed by the towering peaks of the Rockies!
DASHING THRU THE SNOW
In Winter take a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the forest; snuggle under warm woolen blankets and relax to the sound of bells jingling as our team of gentle-giant draft horses carry your sleigh over glistening snow covered trails. Then warm up with hot chocolate and roast marshmallows over a fire while taking in a spectacular view of the Continental Divide. Your kids will love playing on our sledding hill!
WINTER PARK TRAIL RIDES
Horseback riding in Colorado is one of the best ways to get out into our rugged backcountry. There are an abundance of opportunities throughout Winter Park and the surrounding valley to go for a trail ride and admire our mountain landscape from horseback. In Spring and Summer you and your family can pick a wagon ride or horseback riding adventure both boast breathtaking 360 degree views of the surrounding mountain peaks and the Continental Divide.
Enjoy a 1 hour or 2 hour trail ride. Previous riding experience is not necessary. Good for all Ages 8 and up! Terrain is good for all abilities.
Group or private rides available. Call for special pricing.
DRIVING DIRECTION AND CONTRACT INFORMATION
LOCATION: 10 minutes from Winter Park and 70 miles from Denver. Take I-70 west out of Denver to Highway 40 over Berthoud Pass, through Winter Park to Fraser; 85 CR 5101, Fraser CO 80442.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-389-2977.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 20
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.