Denver Meadows RV Park
One of Colorado's largest RV Parks; 7 miles east of Downtown Denver. 15 miles to Denver International Airport. Phone and cable ready for long term RV sites. Some shady pull thru sites.On site picnic area.
WI-FI Hot Spots at speeds up to 16 MBs and it's free!!!!
Dogs welcome except Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans and black Chows.
Next to Fitzsimmons Hospital.
Denver Meadows RV Park of Location: From I-225, head west on Colfax 300 yards; From Colfax head north on Fitzsimmons Parkway then turn right onto 17th Avenue. Go over bridge continue onto Potomac Street to entrance.
2075 North Potomac Street, Aurora CO 80011; 303-364-9483; fax 303-366-7289.
|Visit our Web site www.denvermeadows.com|
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: $44 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $279.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 289
- Total Sites: 289
- Full Hookups: 289 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 289 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 139 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 140
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 289
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 289
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5280 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.