Elk Run Inn
|Visit our Web site www.elkruninn.com|
Condo living at motel prices; stay at Elk Run Inn, in downtown Craig, Colorado.
All of our rooms offer: kitchens with full-sized refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, coffeepot and dishes, air conditioning, cable TV, FREE WI-FI.
Wildlife abounds; see elk, pronghorn antelope, deer, wild horses, sandhill cranes and eagles. Pets are welcome but should not be left alone in your room.
Randy & Cindy Looper welcome you.
LOCATION: 627 West Victory Way, Craig CO 81625. Walk to grocery stores, post office, library, shopping and dining.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-826-4444; 888-696-9720.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 23
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 65
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Craig - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 211, 301,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.