Flying Saucer RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
BIG RIGS WELCOME, FREE WI-FI, WINTER RV SITES!
On the banks of Bear Creek -- 18 riverfront acres in the Denver metropolitan area!
RV SPACES: Patios, shade, and grass. in a quiet well kept mobile home park. Air-conditioning and heaters allowed. Phone hookups, RV Storage, and laundry.
Sorry, NO TENTS.
CLOSE TO: Restaurants, movie theaters, bike paths, fishing and all Denver area attractions. A Light Rail Station is 5 minutes away with routes to downtown Denver and to Park Meadows Shopping Mall.
RiverPoint at Sheridan is within walking distance and offers shopping at Costco, Target, and many restaurants.
DIRECTIONS: In Denver's suburb of Englewood, from Junction of I-25 and Highway 285 (Hampden Avenue): go 4-1/2 miles west on Highway 285 (Hampden) to Federal exit, make a big U-turn by going south under highway on Federal, get back on 285 and go 1 block east on Highway 285, then turn south (right) into park. 2500 West Hampden, Englewood CO 80110.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-789-1707.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 162
- Total Sites: 162
- Full Hookups: 162 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 40 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 50 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 100 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 100
- Winterized Sites: 162
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5280 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.