Agate Dog Inc dba Geo Tours Whitewater Raft Trips
|Visit our Web site|
20 Minutes from downtown Denver!
Geo Tours is "Whitewater Rafting" in Denver, Colorado!
CLEAR CREEK: Part-day trips are the closest to metro Denver!
UPPER COLORADO RIVER: 1-day, overnight, multi-day and inflatable kayaking.
ARKANSAS RIVER: 1-day, overnight and multi-day and fishing trips on Gold Medal waters.
EARLY SEASON SPECIALS: Run through June 21st
GROUP TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE: We'll do the driving!
SCENIC FLOATS: Family Trips -- Float Fishing Trips.
MAY THROUGH LABOR DAY: Daily trips on a reservation basis.
EXPERIENCED STAFF: Same ownership since 1981.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: For parties of ten or more (10+).
NEW RIVER ADVENTURE: Stand-up paddle board (SUP) rentals.
Geo Tours is "Whitewater Rafting Denver Colorado". We are in Historic Morrison, Colorado, just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver. Geo offers you Denver's best choice with an exciting variety of whitewater raft trips on: Clear Creek, the Arkansas River and the Upper Colorado River. We also give you the easy access to your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure by offering group transport from our headquarters. Trips range in price from $49/guest, for a part-day, to $740/guest, for a 5-day. Prices include all meals (except part-day), rafting equipment and, of course, guides. Other options include your choice of paddle raft where you help control your raft, assisting the guide, or you can sit back, in an oar raft and enjoy the rapids while your guide does most of the work. Inflatable Kayaks are also available on some stretches. Certain options may be unavailable on specific trips or in times of high water conditions. Geo Tours has camping gear and wetsuits available for rent.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: Geo places general age requirements on most of its trips. Children under 13 years of age, prices range from $44 for part day or $720 for 5/day. These requirements may vary with Water Level and other factors. Geo Tours reserves the right to impose age and/or size restrictions at GEO's discretion.
CLEAR CREEK: Beginner trip 7 years and above; Intermediate 16 years and above. Advanced trips available for 18 years of age and above.
ARKANSAS RIVER: Brown's canyon 10 years & above; Narrows 16 years & above; Numbers 18 years and above.
Upper Colorado River: Most sections 5 years & above.
Located in Historic Morrison, Colorado, 20 Minutes from Downtown Denver
LOCATION: Morrison is easy to get to from almost anywhere in the Denver Metro Area. Morrison is located 3.3 miles south of Interstate 70 at Exit 259 or just west of C-470 at the Morrison Road Exit or 2 miles north of Highway 285 at the Morrison turnoff. Geo Tours is located at 229 Highway 8 (Morrison Road), approximately 1/4 mile south of the junction (traffic signal) of Highway 8 with Highway 74.
ADDRESS: 229 Colorado Highway 8, Morrison CO 80465-0483
For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and To Make Your Reservations: 800-660-7238; 303-756-6070, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 5830 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 12
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 12
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/15 to 9/3
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.