High Country Stampede Rodeo
|Visit our Web site|
Produced by Winter Parks Horseman's Association
Celebrating Our 35th Anniversary during the 2018 Rodeo Season - High Country Stampede Rodeo!
We have covered bleachers! Bring a light jacket as our mountain nights can be cool.
Join us at the High Country Stampede Rodeo for a "Buckin' Good Time". Named the "Best Mountain Rodeo" by Mountain Living magazine, The High Country Stampede is all about having a good time and keeping our western traditions alive. From Bareback Riding and Calf Roping to Barrel Racing and Bull Riding we have it all!
The Rodeo is a go Rain or Shine.
CENTRALLY LOCATED WITHIN GRAND COUNTY, COLORADO in Fraser at 1741 County Road 73.
- July 7, 2018: Celebrating the 4th of July --Wear Red, White and Blue
- July 14, 2018: Old West Night -- Dress Old West --Dress up contest for the young cowpokes
- July 21, 2018: Family Fun Night
- July 28, 2018: Sponsor Appreciation Night -- Country Western Dance 9 - Midnight
- August 4, 2018: Cancer Awareness Night -- Wear Pink
- August 11, 2018: Military Appreciation Night
- August 18, 2018: First Responder Night/Awards Night
SATURDAY NIGHT PROGRAM TIMES
- 12pm Slack (extra competitions that won't fit in the performance) FREE ADMISSION
- 3pm Junior Rodeo
- 4pm-9pm Chuck Wagon BBQ
- 7pm Main Performance
Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Tie Down Roping, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Bull Riding, Barrel Racing, Goat Tying, Pole Bending and Specialty Acts.
Free during the performance: Mutton Busting for kids 5 years old and under; Calf Scramble for kids between the ages 6-12.
July 7, 2018: Celebrating the 4th of July --Wear Red, White and Blue
July 28, 2018: Sponsor Appreciation Night -- Country Western Dance 9 - Midnight
Adults $10; Children 6-12, Military and Seniors $8; 5 and under Free; Free Parking.
Food and Drinks: Chuck Wagon BBQ starts at 4pm till around 9pm
LOCATION: In Fraser at the John Work Arena.
ADDRESS: 1741 County Road 73, Fraser CO 80442
PLEASE CALL FOR TICKETS and INFORMATION: 970-449-9040, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 1200
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 7/1 to 9/30
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.