Hill Top General Store, Cabins, Antiques
Near Three (3) public fishing lakes in Red Feather Lakes Village with studio units in triplex cabins. All studios have kitchens and bathrooms. All are non-smoking.
DURING THE WINTER MONTHS: Ice fish, cross-country ski, and sled.
ON-SITE: grocery store stocked with beer, wine, antiques, gifts, souvenirs, fishing, and hunting supplies.
ICE CREAM SHOP ON-SITE: We serve ice cream cones, sundaes, banana splits, malts, and shakes. Our lunch menu includes hot dogs, brats, polish sausage, and nachos.
LOCATION: On the eastern side of Hiawatha Lake.
ADDRESS: 99 Hiawatha Hwy, Red Feather Lakes CO 80545.
For Availability and to Make Your Reservations: 970-881-2206 or 970-324-4337, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $85 to $95
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 50
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Red Feather Lakes - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: Public payphones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 19, 191, 9, 8, 7,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.