Hill Top General Store, Antiques & Cabins
Near Three (3) public fishing lakes in Red Feather Lakes Village with studio units in triplex cabins. All studios have kitchens and bathrooms. All are non-smoking.
DURING THE WINTER MONTHS: Ice fish, cross-country ski, and sled.
ON-SITE: grocery store stocked with beer, wine, antiques, gifts, souvenirs, fishing, and hunting supplies.
ICE CREAM SHOP ON-SITE: We serve ice cream cones, sundaes, banana splits, malts, and shakes. Our lunch menu includes hot dogs, brats, polish sausage, and nachos.
LOCATION: On the eastern side of Hiawatha Lake; 99 Hiawatha Hwy, Red Feather Lakes CO 80545.
For Availability and to Make Your Reservations: 970-881-2206 or 970-324-4337.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $85
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 50
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Red Feather Lakes - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: Public payphones.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 19, 191, 9, 8, 7
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.