A Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting
|Visit our Web site|
Breckenridge - Denver - Estes Park - Idaho Springs
Kremmling - Silverthorne - Vail - Winter Park
LIQUID DESCENT offers a diverse selection of whitewater rafting trips on a variety of rivers. Whether you are looking for a relaxing float trip with gorgeous scenery, abundant wildlife, and riverside hot springs, or some of the most extreme commercially run whitewater in the country, we have the trip to fit your needs.
Liquid Descent is owned and operated by experienced river professionals who are passionate about providing you with a fantastic river experience. You will notice our attention to detail in every aspect of our operation as you enjoy the best recreation Colorado has to offer.
Eagle River Rafting with A Liquid Descent Whitewater
EAGLE RIVER: Minutes from Vail is Eagle River this high alpine river is fed by the spring run-off as it is one of the few un-dammed rivers left in Colorado. There are trips for intermediate to advanced. Trips meet at the headquaters in Minturn.
Clear Creek Rafting with A Liquid Descent Whitewater
CLEAR CREEK: For the closest rafting to Denver Clear Creek happens to be some of the most exciting in the state with 1/3, 1/2 day and full day trips available. There are trips for beginners to advanced. Trips meet at the headquarters in Idaho Springs.
Upper Colorado River Rafting with A Liquid Descent Whitewater
THE UPPER COLORADO RIVER: Experience the majestic Colorado River as it winds its way through the heart of the Rocky Mountains. 1/2 day, full day and multi day trips available. There are trips for beginners to advanced. Trips meet at the headquarters in Kremmling.
Owned and operated by experienced river professionals.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-568-1369; 970-372-2870.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7364 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Phone: In common area.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/15 to 9/15
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Paddle Shop: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.