Mogote Meadow Cabins & RV Park
Beautiful and relaxing!
Mogote Meadow Cabins & RV Park is in beautiful, scenic Conejos Canyon on 7 acres with grass and cottonwood shade trees. Modern Cottages. Spacious 30 and 50 amp full hookup campsites.
On-site amenities: Enclosed Rec room with fireplace, group camping area, and fishing on the Conejos River. Within 30 minutes of many trout fishing destinations, hiking, hunting and the Cumbres and Toltec Narrow Gauge Railroad.
On Sundays we offer a pancake breakfast.
On Wednesday there is a pot-luck dinner.
If you are interested in renting a cabin after November 15th, please call we may be able to accommodate you and your family.
Pets allowed on Leash. Reasonable rates. Weekly & Monthly RV camp rates. We carry some RV part.
Location: 5 miles west of Antonito on Highway 17. Hosts: Mark & Sharon Melvin. Reservations: 34127 Highway 17, Antonito CO 81120; 719-376-5774.
|Email Mogote Meadow Cabins & RV Park Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.mogotemeadow.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $76 to $90
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $406 to $490
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- RV/Mobile Homes for Rent: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $18 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $28 to $32 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $6. Kids free under the age of 3. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $168.00 to $192.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $370.00 to $400.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 38
- Tent Sites: 7
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 45
- Full Hookups: 40 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 9 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 12 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 38 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 6
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Winterized Sites: 9
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 8066 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 230
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 120
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 36
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 20
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 25 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 25 minutes drive.