High Country RV Park
High Country RV Park is along the Unaweep Tabeguache Scenic Byway, Highway 141. This scenic drive provides stunning views that are comparable to the majestic Grand Canyon.
A grocery store, gas station, stores and restaurants, the Nucla Naturita Visitor's Center, and public library are within walking distance.
Launch your raft or boat on the San Miguel River, 1 block away, and Lloyd will pick you up at your destination in Moab or Gateway and bring you back to High Country RV.
ON-SITE SERVICES: Refill your LPG tanks - propane sold here.
We honor active members of the US Military, stay with us and your first night is free. Thank you for your service.
PLEASE NOTE: Rates listed below include taxes. Pets welcome, dog run on-site.
LOCATION: 218 West Main Street, Naturita CO 81422.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-865-2101.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $40 to $50
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $22 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $180.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $391.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 37
- Tent Sites: 9
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 46
- Full Hookups: 37 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 3 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 33 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 37 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 20
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 37
- Winterized Sites: 37
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Naturita & Norwood Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 61 , 70, 71,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.