High Country RV Park
|Visit our Web site www.highcountryrvco.com|
High Country RV Park is along the Unaweep Tabeguache Scenic Byway, Highway 141. This scenic drive provides stunning views that are comparable to the majestic Grand Canyon.
A grocery store, gas station, stores and restaurants, the Nucla Naturita Visitor's Center, and public library are within walking distance.
Launch your raft or boat on the San Miguel River, 1 block away, and Lloyd will pick you up at your destination in Moab or Gateway and bring you back to High Country RV.
ON-SITE SERVICES: Refill your LPG tanks - propane sold here.
We honor active members of the US Military, stay with us and your first night is free. Thank you for your service.
PLEASE NOTE: Rates listed below include taxes. Pets welcome, dog run on-site.
LOCATION: 218 West Main Street, Naturita CO 81422.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-865-2101.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $17 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $180.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $391.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 37
- Tent Sites: 9
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 46
- Full Hookups: 37 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 3 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 33 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 37 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 20
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 37
- Winterized Sites: 37
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Naturita & Norwood Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 61 , 70, 71,