Healing Waters Resort and Spa
|Visit our Web site www.pshotsprings.com|
Healing Waters Resort and Spa offers clean, comfortable and affordable rooms -- from standard queen bed rooms to suites with kitchenettes to cozy deluxe park-model cabins with full kitchens. We also have seasonal RV spaces available May 1st through October 31st.
HOT SPRINGS AMENITIES ON-SITE: A unique feature of our resort, are the a large outdoor swimming pool, a peaceful, secluded outdoor soaking tub and separate men's and women's indoor hot baths -- all open year-round.
We are in the heart of the bustling downtown area of Pagosa Springs directly at the base of Reservoir Hill Recreation Area and just steps away from the San Juan River. Both Reservoir Hill and the San Juan River offer an abundance of outdoor seasonal recreation opportunities such as hiking, mountain biking, river tubing, fishing, rafting, cross-country skiing, sledding, snowshoeing and just enjoying nature at its best. If you enjoy being in the middle of things, you'll enjoy staying with us!
To add to your relaxation (or recovery from over enjoyment of the great outdoors) you can schedule a therapeutic massage right on-site, offered by one of our licensed massage therapists. Ask the front desk about massage specials or our soak and stay massage packages.
OWNED and OPERATED by THE GIORDANO FAMILY SINCE 1950.
LOCATION: From Highway 160 in Pagosa Springs turn onto Hot Springs Boulevard (stoplight), cross the bridge, Healing Waters in on your left; 317 Hot Springs Boulevard, Pagosa Springs Colorado.
We'd love to be a part of your Pagosa Springs vacation! Call our friendly front desk staff to find out more about us and to make your reservation: 800-832-5523.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $250
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 10
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 16
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $42 to $62 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 2. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $250.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $650.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 4
- Total Sites: 4
- Full Hookups: 4 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 1 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 4 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 4
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 4
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 30 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: On site.
- Family Hot Mineral Springs Pool: On-site.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 77, 78, 771, 751,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: Within walking distance.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Find local Maps & Fun Things To Do for your Colorado Vacation: