Williams Fork Lodging
|Visit our Web site www.williamsforklodging.com|
Look along the sides of the road for sage grouse, in the open fields for pronghorn, down in the willows and streams for bull moose, in the trees for mule deer and on top of the ridge lines for elk. There are also bald eagle and osprey nests, alpacas, horses and sheep, all this just on the drive from Hot Sulphur Springs into Williams Fork Lodging!
Our place sits above all this at the end of the road and adjacent to public lands tucked beneath Copper Peak on the Williams fork range.
The view is breathtaking: three mountain ranges, many peaks, pastures, forest, ponds. Awe-inspiring celestial shows: sunrise, sunset, moonrise, as well as being one of the best places to be for a full moon, and viewing the stars of the Milky Way (unobstructed by light and pollution). Many guests have watched a meteor shower from the hot tub.
We live on the same property and are quite self sustainable, hunting, gardening, gathering wild berries, and raising our own chickens.
Contact Greg and Dale Bayda; For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-725-3336.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $50 to $300
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $300 to $1800
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 130
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Hot Sulphur Springs - North Central, Colorado
- Map Location: Property Location Map
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Mountain Lion Hunting: Yes.
- Moose Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.