Trinidad Derrick Motel & RV Park
Small family motel along The Scenic Highway of Legends; quiet country setting, great views. 14 motel room with Free WI-FI, microwaves & refrigerators.
Children 10 and under stay free in same room as paying adult.
Enjoy our comfortable amenities while playing at Trinidad Lake State Park: hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and fishing for lake trout.
Close to restaurant, and convenience store.
Small pets allowed for a pet fee of $10 per pet/per night.
The front desk closes at 11pm.
10301 Santa Fe Trail Drive, Trinidad CO 81082; 719-846-3307.
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $44 to $80
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $231 to $560
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 14
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Number of Channels: 46
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $160.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $400.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 16
- Total Sites: 16
- Electric & Water Hookups: 16 sites with electric and water only.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 16
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 16
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6480 feet above sea level.
- Region: Trinidad - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 4 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.