Cabins at Hartland Ranch, The
Toll Free 866-377-1115
Wildly private. Wonderfully close. Secluded on 85 acres close to town on prestigious Snowball Road with mountain seclusion at the edge of town but seems far away. Come enjoy our 85-acre paradise with majestic views of the Continental Divide. Five new beautifully furnished 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury log homes. Each bedroom has a private bath, gas fireplace and satellite TV. The open beam great room (living & dining plus the full kitchen) also has a gas fireplace and awesome views. Walk out from both the great room and bedrooms onto the covered decks with gas BBQ grills and view the wildlife that is abundant. Each cabin also has a washer, dryer and internet access, sorry no pets.
Tee up for a round of championship golf. Take in a rodeo or horse show. Explore the many boutiques and galleries. Dine on local trout and Colorado wine. Or grab your skis for a day of spectacular champagne powder at Wolf Creek Ski Area with an average of 320 days of annual sunshine, you'll n ever tire of blue skies and breathtaking views.
We're close to shopping, movies, restaurants, the river walk, fishing, river rafting and hot springs with massage services. Or head out to Reservoir Hill for biking and hiking. In winter Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for recording the most fresh snow days with an average of 465 natural inches of snow a year!
It's perfect for the whole family or a romantic getaway. Groups welcome! We treat you as we like to be treated.
You can relax in the healing waters of the world's deepest and hottest natural springs and come back to your cabin for a rejuvenating massage.
Facilities for guest horses. Trails are only 3 miles away. Corals, pasture, feed available. A vet is nearby.
Smoke Free environment! No pets.
PO Box 3392, Pagosa Springs CO 81147; 970-264-1111; Toll Free 866-377-1115.
|Email Cabins at Hartland Ranch, The Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.hartlandranch.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $175 to $500
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information: Off-season rates available.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Air Conditioning: Range from $175 to $500
- Units with King Beds: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 5
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 5
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 10
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 38
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 30 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (Off road, back country, 4WD.)
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, JeepÆ or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bicycle Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 77, 78, 771,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.