Delaware Hotel - On the National Register of Historic Places
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
The Historic Delaware Hotel is a Museum with pillows! Our guests say that "The Crown Jewel of Leadville," is not just historic lodging it's an adventure!
It is a one-of-a-kind property hidden in the Mountains of Colorado. Some accommodations are pet friendly. The Delaware Hotel is a time capsule of the Victorian West.
OUR AWARD WINNING BED AND BREAKFAST: Choose from 40 guest rooms from 2-Room Suites, Deluxe King, Standard King, Deluxe Queen, Standard Queen, Double and Single rooms. All accommodations are modern and have a private 3/4 or full bath. Occupancy is dependent on room size, with a max of 8 people in our 2-Room Suites. All rooms are adorned with Museum quality collectibles from around the world.
Relax in the Grand Lobby with a cocktail or coffee.
OUR RESTAURANT AND LIBRARY are perfect for small groups, intimate meetings, reunions and families. Our professional Group and Events Coordinator will provide you with all your group needs.
Leadville's premiere Victorian address includes two adjoining retail establishments The Delaware Mercantile and The Firehouse General Gift Shop provides a unique shopping experience. Our merchandise ranges from Leadville souvenirs, t-shirts, clothing, shoes, jewelry, antiques, fine arts, and everything in between.
With lodging, shopping and dining all under one roof, history comes alive at the Historic Delaware Hotel. Breathtaking views of the illustrious Colorado Mountains provide an uncanny backdrop for our guests.
Join us for our exclusive Leadville Safaris -- guided tours through the city historic district, cemetery and mining district.
LOCATION: In the heart of Leadville, 700 Harrison Avenue, Leadville CO 80461.
For Current Rates and Availability; 719-486-1418; 800-748-2004.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $109 to $249
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 40
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 56
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 10152 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Vail Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: On site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 45
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 100
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 1 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 48, 49,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: Within walking distance.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.