Grand Mesa Adventures Tours: Snowmobiling, ATVing, Fishing
|Visit our Web site|
You Only Live Once . . . Put Adventure in Your Life . . .
. . . with Grand Mesa Adventures
Grand Mesa Adventures is a premier tour and rental company. We are a local company operating under a Grand Mesa National Forest special use permit, located on top of Grand Mesa.
ATV TOURS: We operate single passenger and dual passenger machines. The views of and from Grand Mesa are incredible. Ride our backcountry trails past lakes, over rocks and through Engelmann spruce, aspen and wildflowers. In the fall enjoy riding through the aspen trees as they are colored in gold. Only six ATVs per tour. Small groups allow us to personalize your tour and make it your day.
SNOWMOBILE TOURS: Ride a Ski-Doo 600 on Grand Mesa. Grand Mesa has hundreds of miles of trails. Tours are based on your riding ability. All tours are private. Just your small group and our two guides. Fun and safety are equally important to us. No more than six snowmobiles per tour. Learn to ride or improve your skills in the champagne powder on Grand Mesa. See the backcountry of the Mesa and all its beauty when it is blanketed in snow.
FISHING EXCURSION: If catching a trout is on your vacation bucket list, we are licensed by the state of Colorado to offer WINTER ICE FISHING TOURS and SUMMER FLY-FISHING GUIDES for the beginner or expert fisher "man". With 300 lakes, the trout are waiting for you!
ALL OF THE ABOVE: Approximately four hour excursions for a flat rate of $150 single, $200 double. No additional taxes, fees or charges. Included is a flash drive with your adventure photos. Tours are private. Ask for information regarding all day tours or corporate or group outings.
COMPLETE FISHING SUPPLY STORE: Stock up on our hand tied Old Grand Mesa Flies, along with souvenirs, gifts, clothing, camp supplies and grocery items.
WATERCRAFTS: We offer rowboat, electric motor, pedal boat, canoe, kayak and stand up paddle board rentals starting at just $15 per hour.
SNOWSHOES: Yes, we rent those too!
OPEN FOR GUESTS: Our store is open daily during Summer (June thru Mid-October) and Winter (December thru April) seasons.
GUIDES: The owners live on Grand Mesa. His family has been a part of the community since the early 1900s. They are very familiar with Grand Mesa, it's history and the topography. They hope that you will love Grand Mesa as much as they do by the time you have completed your adventure.
LOCATION: From GRAND JUNCTION drive East on I-70. Exit 49 onto CO-65. From DELTA drive East on CO-92 for 4 miles. Turn North on CO-65. Once on CO-65, near mile marker 27, turn East on FS 121 at the Visitor Center. Watch for the blue GM Adventures Road Sign on CO-65. Travel 1.5 miles. We are located next to Alexander Lake Lodge, the lodge with the big red roof.
ADDRESS: 21221 Baron Lake Drive, Cedaredge CO 81413
For Information and Reservations call 1-800-366-2222 or 970-856-4497 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 10260 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Mesa Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: On site.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 3 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.