Leadville RV Corral
Open all year -- Reservations Required.
Breathtaking -- The Two Mile High City. Camp in downtown historic Leadville. Near corner of Harrison & 2nd Street. 33 full service sites. All pull thrus, 20/30/50 amp with cable TV. 5 grassy tent sites.
Clean, modern restrooms. Coin-operated showers. Internet available. Walk to restaurants and evening entertainment.
Rates below do not include tax. Passport America not accepted in July or August. Daily, weekly and monthly rates.
LOCATION: At south end of town on West 2nd Street, just off US Highway 24. 135 West 2nd Street, Leadville CO 80461.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-486-3111.
|Visit our Web site|
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $22 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $217.60 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $650.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 33
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 38
- Full Hookups: 33 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 33 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 25 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 30
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 33
- Winterized Sites: 33
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 10200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Rentals: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 1 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 37, 45, 48, 49,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: Walking distance.