Leadville RV Corral
Open all year -- Reservation Required.
Breathtaking location. Camp in downtown historic Leadville. Near corner of Harrison & 2nd Street. 33 full service sites. All pull thrus, 20/30/50 amp with cable TV. 5 grassy tent sites.
Clean modern restrooms. Coin operated showers. Internet available. Walk to restaurants and evening entertainment.
Rates below include tax. Passport America not accepted in July or August. Daily, weekly and monthly rates.
Location: At south end of town on West 2nd Street, just off US Highway 24. 135 West 2nd Street, Leadville CO 80461; 719-486-3111.
|Visit our Web site|
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $22 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $217.60 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $650.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 33
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 38
- Full Hookups: 33 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 33 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 25 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 30
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 33
- Winterized Sites: 33
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 10200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Rentals: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 1 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 37, 45, 48, 49,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: Walking distance.