Colorado Trails Ranch: A Guest Ranch Experience
|Email Colorado Trails Ranch: A Guest Ranch Experience Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
At Colorado Trails Ranch, we make everything easy for you . . . easy to try new activities, to relax, to eat delicious food, and to feel comfortable, cared for, and a part of our family. Guest ranch cabins (7 new 2014) have comfortable porches and private baths for each bedroom, along with daily housekeeping.
GUEST EXPERIENCE: At our guest ranch, there's fun for families, couples, and singles with horseback riding, fly-fishing, Western dancing, and outdoor swimming pools.
When your family is here, you'll never hear "I'm booooored." You will hear how much FUN everything is!
KIDS and TEENS: Our children's and teen's program is divided into three groups, each with their own counselor: Buckaroos (5-8 years old); Rough Riders (9-12 years old); Teens (13-17 years old). Activities include: rafting, riding, swimming, fishing, a petting zoo and more.
"It was the greatest vacation of our lifetime, with our entire family . . . you and your staff were part of our family that week. Keep up your great work." Betty & Paul Moore - Ballwin, MO.
LOCATION: Between Durango and Vallecito Lake on County Road 240; 12161 County Road 240, Durango CO 81301.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-323-3833; 970-247-5055.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/4 to 9/17
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 15
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.