Colorado Trails Ranch: A Guest Ranch Experience
|Email Colorado Trails Ranch: A Guest Ranch Experience Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
At Colorado Trails Ranch, we make everything easy for you . . . easy to try new activities, to relax, to eat delicious food, and to feel comfortable, cared for, and a part of our family. Guest ranch cabins (7 new 2014) have comfortable porches and private baths for each bedroom, along with daily housekeeping.
At our guest ranch, there's fun for families, couples, and singles with horseback riding, fly fishing, Western dancing, and a new swimming pools in 2013.
When your family is here, you'll never hear "I'm booooored." You will hear how much FUN everything is! Our children's and teen's program is divided into three groups, each with their own counselor: Buckaroos (5-8 years old); Rough Riders (9-12 years old); Teens (13-17 years old). Activities include: rafting, riding, swimming, fishing, a petting zoo and more.
"It was the greatest vacation of our lifetime, with our entire family . . . you and your staff were part of our family that week. Keep up your great work." Betty & Paul Moore - Ballwin, MO.
LOCATION: Between Durango and Vallecito Lake on County Road 240; 12161 County Road 240, Durango CO 81301.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-323-3833; 970-247-5055.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/5 to 9/18
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 15
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.