Colorado Trout Hunters Fly-Fishing Guide
|Visit our Web site www.coloradotrouthunters.com|
The Finest Colorado Fly Fishing Guide Service!
-- Welcome to Colorado Trout Hunters --
We are privileged to offer top-quality, fully-guided and instructional fly fishing trips on some of Colorado's premier public and private trout water. Whether you are in Denver on business, having a fun family outing, or looking for expert instruction from our professional guide staff, we are happy to accommodate your specific Colorado fly-fishing goals.
Choose a Guided Fly-Fishing Trip into Colorado's Mountains
We offer a variety of guided fly fishing trip options ranging from beautiful Colorado high mountain lakes with ravenous brook trout and rainbow trout, to very technical tailwater fisheries on the South Platte River where one can hone their nymph fishing skills, to small creeks and freestone rivers where the trout like nothing better than grabbing the first dry fly that floats by. The diversity of our trout fisheries ensure that our fly fishing guests experience great trout fishing year round; it also lets our fly fishing clients explore lots of different angling styles, often on the same day.
Our strong catch-and-release fly fishing ethic, as well as our emphasis on education and trout habitat conservation, help ensure exceptional Colorado fly fishing, and healthy trout populations, for future generations of Colorado fly fishing enthusiasts to experience. In this way we can all enjoy our legendary Colorado fly fishing far into the future. When you come fly fishing with us, we will strive to meet and exceed your expectations with uncompromising customer service. Also to create lasting big trout, Colorado fly fishing memories you can take with you forever. Colorado fly fishing guide service: Colorado Trout Hunters offers a variety of Colorado fly fishing, and trout fishing opportunities. On our guided outings we regularly catch feisty rainbow trout, native cutthroat trout, including several subspecies (Snake River Cutthroat Trout, Colorado River Cutthroat Trout, Rio Grand Cutthroat Trout, and Greenback Cutthroat Trout) as well as huge cut-bows, the elusive brown trout, and beautiful brook trout. The lucky angler may even do battle with a rare albino trout, or as we call them, palomino rainbow trout.
In the fall, Colorado fly fishing anglers can target Kokanee Salmon. Our guides can also give tips on fly fishing for carp and northern pike. Our diverse Colorado fisheries offer something for any Colorado fly fishing enthusiast.
Private Fly-Fishing Trip Destinations in Colorado:
- Boxwood Gulch
- Farmers Union
- Lazy River Ranch
- Longmeadow Ranch
- Lower Allen Creek
- North Fork Ranch
- Shawnee Lake
- Sheephorn Ranch
- The Meadows of The North Fork
- Upper Allen Creek
- Ute Creek Ranch
- Private High Mountain Lakes
- Plus Over 50 Additional Private Colorado Fly Fishing Properties!
Public Fly-Fishing Trip Destinations in Colorado:
All you need to bring is a fishing license which is available on-line on Colorado Parks & Wildlife Website.
- 11 Mile Reservoir
- South Platte in South Park (Dream Stream)
- South Platte near Deckers
- Spinney Mountain Reservoir
- The Eagle
- The Frying Pan
- The Roaring Fork River
- Waterton Canyon
- Williams Fork Reservoir (Pike)
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations call Tad Howard at 303-325-5515.
- Elevation: 6000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.