Country Lodge & Cabin
|Visit our Web site www.countrylodgecolorado.com|
Open All Year -- All Non-smoking rooms!
15 Minutes to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
Relax on the private redwood sun deck or take a dip in the pool. Settle into the hot tub and take in the beauty of the garden courtyard. Pets welcome. Kitchens are ideal for extended vacations with microwave, refrigerator, kitchen sink, counter and cupboard space, dishes and utensils.
Pool side rooms and 2 bedroom suites available.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURES: 4 golf courses within 5 minutes. In Montrose, rent a Jeep and explore the trails. Jeep trails within 20 to 40 minutes. Dirt Bike and ATV trails start within 5 minutes. Convenient to seven (7) hunting areas. 3-D archery range on-site.
LOCATION: An easy drive to Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park along Highway 50; 1624 East Main, Montrose CO 81401.
Jeff Anderson, host, welcomes you.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-249-4567.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $55 to $115
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 18
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5780 feet above sea level.
- Region: Montrose Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 74
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 25 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 2 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 40 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 62, 64, 65, 63, 61, 66, 67,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.