Glenwood Canyon Resort and Colorado Adventure Center
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Your Mountain Adventure Base Camp -- Has It All!
Glenwood Canyon Resort is home to the beautiful CANYON CLUB EVENT CENTER featuring the NO NAME BAR & GRILL. This gorgeous building on the Colorado River is a perfect place for weddings, special events, family reunions and meetings. It features our 2 and 3 bedroom LUXURY PENTHOUSE SUITES for your ultimate in comfort.
Deluxe Resort Cabins, Family Cabins and Rustic Cabins at Glenwood Canyon Resort
Our DELUXE RESORT CABINS feature a private bedroom, full bath, spacious sleeping loft, fully equipped kitchen, vaulted living room, dining area and a large deck with table and chairs, all in a spectacular canyon setting. They sleep up to 6 guests and every resort cabin is private and unique, each with its own theme. You'll appreciate and enjoy all the other little added amenities such as air conditioning, gas fireplace, TV and wireless Internet available.
Our FAMILY CABINS are great for those with a larger party that need a bit more room to spread out. These cabins feature 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, large fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room with big screen TV and can accommodate up to 8 guests. Our two family cabins face a large common area with patio furniture and gas BBQ, making it the perfect place for a group or families to gather.
Our RUSTIC LOG CABINS are great for families who also enjoy cabin accommodations, but are watching their budget. These cabins sleep a family of four comfortably with a full size bed and set of twin bunk beds. Bring your own bedding or sleeping bags. You'll discover the beauty of Glenwood Canyon right outside your cabins door.
Full Hookup RV Sites and Large Tent Sites at Glenwood Canyon Resort
For the true outdoorsman in your group, Glenwood Canyon Resort can accommodate them. We offer FULL HOOKUP RV SITES with water, electric, sewer and wireless Internet access. These sites are great for the big rigs! We continue to offer our smaller RV sites on the Colorado River; these sites have 30 & 50 amp electric, water and the use of our convenient dump station.
Our very popular RIVERSIDE TENT SITES are located right on the Colorado River and are among some of the prettiest in the state! These sites come with picnic table and firepit; the restrooms and showers are nearby.
Looking for a place to BRING SCOUT TROOPS, YOUTH GROUPS OR A FAMILY REUNION? Glenwood Canyon Resort loves groups and has a few different tenting areas to meet your needs. Our GROUP TENTING AREA is designed for communal camping with common campfire pit, picnic tables and grills for cooking. This area is close to our big new bath house which includes hot showers, and laundry room.
Adventure and Relaxation Await You at Glenwood Canyon Resort
Once you have relaxed in the peaceful setting of Glenwood Canyon, many adventures await you. If you want to combine spectacular scenery and adventure, WHITEWATER RAFTING is for you. Rock Gardens Rafting, our sister company, offers rafting on the Colorado River and the Roaring Fork River in Glenwood Springs. The Colorado River through Glenwood Canyon offers exciting whitewater rafting for all levels and ages on both full and half day trips.
Up your level of fun and excitement on the river, try out some of our RIVER TOYS. Add a Duckie (inflatable kayak) to your raft trip and try your hand at navigating your own vessel. A Stand Up Paddle board (SUP) is a great option for those a bit more adventurous. Or try the latest and greatest fun river toy - a Bellyak Boat which combines the best features of a kayak and SUP!
If you prefer to STAY ON DRY LAND we can help satisfy that sense of adventure too. Try our exciting ZIP-LINE across the Colorado River!
For another day of adventure right from our property you can RENT A MOUNTAIN BIKE or try a BIKE TOUR of Glenwood Canyon. Our resort is just steps from the 16 mile paved recreational trail that runs through the entire Glenwood Canyon alongside the Colorado River.
There are many popular HIKING AND BIKING TRAILS just a short distance from our resort. The popular Hanging Lake Trail and the Grizzly Creek Trail are just a few miles from us and the Jess Weaver Trial (No Name Trail) is right across the road from our entrance.
COLORADO ADVENTURE CENTER A full service adventure company with Rock Gardens Rafting, Glenwood Bike Tours and Glenwood Canyon Zipline Adventures all on-site; and Highline Adventure Tours and Colorado Canopy Adventures offering a variety of rafting and zip-line adventures throughout the state of Colorado.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado -- Your Vacation Destination
Summertime is not the only time to enjoy Glenwood Canyon Resort. Our Suites and variety of Cabins are open year round with much to offer. There is nothing more pretty than the sandstone canyon walls sprinkled with white snow in a picture perfect peaceful setting.
We offer a SKI-SWIM-STAY package for the winter traveler.
There is much to experience in the town of GLENWOOD SPRINGS, just 1-1/2 miles west of Glenwood Canyon. In town you can enjoy the world's largest Hot Springs Pool. Another year round attraction 5 minutes from the Resort is the Glenwood Caverns where they will guide you through a cave adventure you will not forget.
In the SUMMERTIME Glenwood Canyon Resort is surrounded by championship golf courses. Within a short drive you can find world-class golf courses designed by J. Moorish and Arnold Palmer.
In the WINTERTIME the Resort is surrounded by world class ski resorts with Vail and Aspen being less than an hour drive from us.
One can find an endless amount of YEAR ROUND POSSIBILITIES here at Glenwood Canyon Resort in the heart of Glenwood Canyon and the Colorado Rockies.
Directions and Contact Information for Glenwood Canyon Resort
Our reservationists are here to help you create your vacation! Your family will remember their adventures in Glenwood Springs for years!
LOCATION: Along the Colorado River in Beautiful Glenwood Canyon. 1-1/2 miles east of Glenwood Springs at "No Name" exit 119 on I-70. 1308 County Road 129, Glenwood Springs CO 81601.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-958-6737; 970-945-6737.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 14
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 2
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 14
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 15
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $5.
- Multi-Night Camping Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 57
- Tent Sites: 30
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 87
- Electric & Water Hookups: 23 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 34 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 34 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 34 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 34 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 34
- Winterized Sites: 10
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5746 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 300
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Paddle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 7 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 2 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 34, 43, 444, 33, 42, 44,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 30 minutes drive.