Jellystone Park of the Black Canyon
|Email Jellystone Park of the Black Canyon Directly|
Jellystone Park of the Black Canyon is nestled in the heart of the Uncompahgre Valley, at the feet of the majestic San Juan Mountains, with plenty of friendly smiles.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER: Friendly Atmosphere, "Yogi Bear" visits and activities, Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Enclosed Hot Tub, Propane Sales, Convenience Store . . .
Secure on-site management, spacious full hookup sites with pull thrus, indoor/outdoor pool, enclosed hot tub, coin laundry, large activity building, clean comfortable cabins, smaller activity's room with pool table, shuffle board courts, horseshoe courts, children's "playscape", WI-FI, and pet walks.
Cabins are individual structures with wooden decks, and are equipped with a Full bed and set of twin bunks, sleeping a family of 4. There is a small kitchenette with stovetop and refrigerator. The bathroom consists of a shower, sink and toilet. Linens are not provided.
Many activities are planned for you to participate in during your vacation. Some activities are subject to change, so please inquire at the time of your reservation.
ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE SEASON WILL VARY AMONG THE FOLLOWING:
- Visits with "Yogi the Bear"
- Pool Games
- Crafts & Color Time
- Candy Bar Bingo
- Ice Cream Socials
- Weenie Roasts
- Scavenger Hunts
- Water Balloons
- Social Gatherings
- Halloween FUN Weekend - You Won't want to miss! RESERVE Early!
VISIT THE REAL COLORADO: Black Canyon National Park, the Gunnison River, year round Golf and so much more all close by . . .
LOCATION: On the South side on Montrose; 22045 South Highway 550, Montrose CO 81403.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-249-6382.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $160
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $390 to $450
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Broadcast.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $36 to $54 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 8. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $140.00 to $280.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $375.00 to $475.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 141
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 141
- Electric & Water Hookups: 8 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 133 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 41 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 66 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 103 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 84
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 141
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Montrose Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 15
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 60
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 25 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 62, 63, 64, 65,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.