Minturn Inn - A Mountain B&B
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Distinctive Guest Rooms, Hand-Crafted Log Beds, Cozy Down Comforters, Fireplaces
Discover an authentic Rocky Mountain lodge nestled between Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts in Minturn, Colorado.
Whether your ideal vacation consists of snuggling up by the fire with a good book, meandering through an alpine meadow filed with wild flowers, or skiing on the famous Minturn Mile backcountry trail, your stay at the Inn is guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind. We invite you to share the secrets of the Vail Valley from the deluxe comfort of the Minturn Inn.
LUXURIOUS RIVER LODGE -- Large River Rock Fireplaces, Jacuzzi Tubs, Antique Queen Cast Iron Beds
In 2000 we completed the very special River Lodge, a timber frame structure just across the back alley from the Inn. Its four rooms feature luxurious river rock fireplaces, jetted tubs for two, cast iron beds with fine Egyptian cotton linens, televisions, phones, private decks and patios that overlook the glistening river. The best aspects of these rooms are the fantastic views of the famous Lionshead rock, the back side of Vail Mountain and the Eagle River.
MINTURN INN -- A 1915 Residence For A Railroad Family, Hand-Crafted Log Beds With Cozy Down Quilts
Originally constructed in 1915 as a residence for the McBreens, a railroad family, the Minturn Inn is one of the oldest buildings in town. In 1995 we renovated the home into a charming nine bedroom bed and breakfast with full modern conveniences. Our distinctive accommodations feature hand crafted log beds adorned with cozy down comforters and quilts, hewn log walls, antler chandeliers, river rock fireplaces and many other memorable touches.
Ideally situated with Vail to the east, Beaver Creek to the west and the breath taking Holy Cross Wilderness area to the south, our Inn is at the heart of your dream vacation. Escape into nature on numerous hiking, biking, snowshoeing and equestrian trails. Snowshoes available. Discover the adventure of back country Jeeping or whitewater rafting. And of course, some of the World's very best alpine skiing is found right outside our back door at Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts.
The NY Times, Fodor's Guides, Travel and Leisure Magazine and many others.
Meeting space available, please call for pricing.
Location: In the Vail Valley. From I-70 take exit 171; then 2 miles to the town of Minturn, 442 Main, Minturn CO 81645.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-MINTURN (800-646-8876); 970-827-9647.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 9
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 4
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 10
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 40
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Vail Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 1 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 1 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 1 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 45, 36, 48, 49, 44,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 1 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.