North Fork Motel
In the North Fork Valley, our family owned motel, in Hotchkiss is a great starting point for the West Elk Scenic Loop Byway enjoy alpine meadows full of wildflowers, cattle ranches. A second Day trip is The Black Canyon of Gunnison National Park.
MOTEL AMENITIES: Six guest rooms. Recently remodeled. Satellite TV. Some rooms have cooking facilities, all are air-conditioned.
All cleaning and laundry products are non-scented.
LOCATION: On the East side of town, walk to everything. Junction of Highways 92 & 133. 92 Highway 133, Hotchkiss CO 81419.
Family Friendly Rates.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Gail Burdick, proprietor. 970-872-2137.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $85
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 4
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: None.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 5200 feet above sea level.
- Region: North Fork Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Phone: In common area.
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 53, 521, 52, 63,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.