Outpost: Motel Rooms, Cabins, RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
With gracious hospitality, we offer cabins, motel rooms, and RV Sites.
Vacation along the Dolores River! Fish Here.
RV sites: Firepits and barbecue stations, as well as wood for burning.
MOUNTAIN CABINS: All have full kitchens with all cooking and eating utensils. Two cabins are along the river!
MOTEL ROOMS: Equipped with a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave with one queen or two double beds.
All you need is food, clothes and your toothbrush.
Most pets OK, call.
LOCATION: 1800 Central Ave, Dolores CO 81323
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-882-7271.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $70 to $150
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $441 to $1000
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 8
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 30
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 11/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $220.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: $500.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 12
- Total Sites: 12
- Full Hookups: 12 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 12 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 12
- Elevation: 6900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dolores Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Vet Services: 1 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 3 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 30 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 21 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 25 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 1 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 70, 71, 72, 73, 711,