Outpost Motel, Cabins & RV Park
Along with gracious hospitality, we offer cabins and theme-decorated motel rooms with kitchenettes.
4 acre RV sites are along the Dolores River!
All Cabins have full kitchens with all cooking and eating utensils. Two cabins are along the river! All you need is food, clothes and your toothbrush.
Motel rooms feature one queen or two double beds. If you choose a kitchenette, please bring some of your own cooking and eating utensils.
Most pets OK, call.
LOCATION: 1800 Central Ave, Dolores CO 81323
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-882-7271.
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $150
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $438 to $1000
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 6
- RV/Mobile Homes for Rent: 3 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 9
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 4. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $201.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $475.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 13
- Total Sites: 13
- Full Hookups: 13 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 7 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 5 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 12
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 6900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dolores Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 50
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 10
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 25 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 71, 72, 73, 711,