PathFinders 4x4 Jeep Rentals & Tours
|Visit our Web site|
Go Deep!! . . . into the BACKCOUNTRY be a PathFinders! 4x4 Jeep Rentals and Tours from our San Luis Valley location offers vacation adventures in every direction with Jeep Rentals and Guided Heritage Tours.
Looking to polish your off-roading abilities? Learn Off-Road Driving Skills taught by experienced Colorado mountain experts.
Discover historical sites and stunning mountain vistas.
RENT YOUR ADVENTURE:
- Full day (8 hours) Jeep Wrangler rental $199
- Half day (4 hours) Jeep Wrangler rental $129
- Discounts apply to 3+day rentals. Contact us for details and discounts.
ESCORTED SELF DRIVE: Our most POPULAR option! Fill up your vehicle with friends and family and follow us! An expert guide will escort you along the route in your own 4x4. Whether you have your own off-road rig or rent a Jeep with us, this is a cost effective way to get in on the action. (included with our Off Road Driving School) Call for Guide Rates.
TAKE A JEEP TALKING TOUR: You'll be safely guided through some of the roughest and most beautiful terrain found in Colorado! There's real satisfaction in driving yourself, yet there's safety and no fear of getting lost when we guide you. The most appealing aspect of having a guide is the geological and historical explanations at stops along the route. The mountains will come alive as your guide explains the terrain and narrates stories of the mining camps and how these roads were originally used.
GREAT SAND DUNES NATIONAL PARK: PathFinders is the ONLY AUTHORIZED 4WD outfitters in the Park! We do not pack you in a bus-like "tour Jeep" we take you out in a rugged jeep for a tour 4-wheel drive experience!
Two Different Tour Packages to Choose From . . . the Sand Road Tour is a 60 minute tour, while the Medano Pass Tour is 3 hours and includes Sand Road.
Call for Guide Rates and reservations and explore one of Colorado's newest National Parks near Alamosa Colorado.
LOCATION: In the Northern San Luis Valley just off Highway 285 in Saguache CO 81149.
For Discount Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-496-6288.
- Elevation: 7707 feet above sea level.
- Region: San Luis Valley - Northern - South Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. American Express.
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mine Tours: On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.