Mountain resort in pristine Lake Isabel, Colorado The perfect place to get away from the business of life and experience the beauty and serenity of nature, offering everything you could dream of for relaxing, adventurous mountain experience. The Pine Lodge is an affordable way to recreate for everyone, dedicated to maintaining comfortable and well-decorated cabins with fully furnished cooking accommodations and ample space in each cabin.
Eight comfortable cabins with TV/VCR, most with fully furnished kitchens and BBQ grills. Fantastic mountain bike trails nearby. Broadband wireless hotspot (WI-FI). We have many people who come far and near to get married at Bishop's Castle, in the forest or by the Lake. Many continue to return each year to celebrate their anniversaries.
The main attractions are mountain gazing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, leisurely walks, bear watching, photography, site-seeing, enjoying wildlife, visiting nearby Bishop's Castle or Mission Wolf (wolf refuge), ice-fishing, snowmobile trails, sledding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, golfing, or just sitting back and relaxing in our cozy cabins and enjoying the breathtaking mountain views. For shopping convenience, we're located just 18 miles from Colorado City with eating establishments, shopping, and other necessities. Pueblo is 35 miles away with all shopping conveniences of any medium sized city, including a river walk, malls, large grocery stores.
Groups and Reunions Welcome!
PO Box 596, San Isabel CO 81069; 719-489-2686; fax 719-489-3686.
|Visit our Web site www.thepinelodge.net|
- Lodging Open Dates: 3/15 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $70 to $120
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: San Isabel Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 28
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 84,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.