Green Snow Oasis -- Cabins Along Dolores River
|Email Green Snow Oasis -- Cabins Along Dolores River Directly|
In honor of the original owners Ouida and Fred, this cabin retreat is being returned to its GLORY DAYS; come back and be a part of our rebirth in Summer for the fun and fishing or in Fall as our valley changes from green to gold.
WENDY WELCOMES YOU!
5 cabins along the Dolores River each has a full bath, kitchen with appliances, and sleeping lofts; They sleep 6. Our mountains offer cool nights; the woodstove in your cabin will provide a cozy warm backdrop for your quite evening.
Cabins are along the Dolores River; trout fish out your backdoor.
Tent and Dry-Camp RV sites with showers.
Near Telluride, Mesa Verde National Park and Lake McPhee.
Hunter call for seasonal hunting rates and information.
Smoking allowed outside.
LOCATION: 30 miles east of Dolores along Highway 145 and the Dolores River.
ADDRESS: 28434 Highway 145, Dolores CO 81323
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Toll free 855-522-1980; 970-562-3829, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $120
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $560 to $840
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/15
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $0.
- Tent Sites: 6
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 6
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dolores Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 71, 72, 73, 74, 711,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.