Green Snow Oasis & Cabins
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT: Alta and April Gray welcome you! In honor of the original owners Ouida and Fred, this cabin retreat is being returned to its GLORY DAYS; come back and be a part of our rebirth in Summer for the fun and fishing or in Fall as the valley changes from green to gold.
5 cabins along the Dolores River each has a full bath, kitchen with appliances, and sleeping lofts; They sleep 6. Our mountains offer cool nights; the woodstove in your cabin will provide a cozy warm backdrop for your quite evening.
Trout fish out your backdoor on the Dolores River.
Tent and Dry-Camp RV sites with showers.
Near Telluride, Mesa Verde National Park and Lake McPhee.
Hunter call for seasonal hunting rates and information.
Smoking allowed outside.
28434 Highway 145, Dolores CO 81323-9748; Toll free 855-522-1980; 970-562-3829.
|Email Green Snow Oasis & Cabins Directly|
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $100
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: $600
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/15
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $0.
- Tent Sites: 6
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 6
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dolores Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: In common area.
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 71, 72, 73, 74, 711,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.