Colorado Cabin For 2 (Spa Sola Fide)
|Visit our Web site www.coloradocabinfor2.com|
A cozy contemporary cottage getaway for two nestled amongst ponderosa pine trees with fabulous views of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Relax in the romantic loft with a queen size pillow-top bed. Star gaze in the private hot tub. Bring your music for the CD player and stay connected with WI-FI.
ROMANCE PACKAGE: Kindle romance in a beautiful Colorado setting. Package Options: 2-5 night stay, massages, wine, and flowers.
The Cabin is exclusively yours; enjoy the privacy of being the only guest.
MINI-KITCHEN: Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, and dishware, plus an outdoor barbecue grill.
Enjoy hiking, observing wildlife, horseback riding, visiting shops and restaurants or relax with a massage.
LOCATION: Near Westcliffe; 1 hour from Pueblo and Canon City the air is crisp, clear and clean.
RESERVATIONS: Call 719-783-0668; book a massage session, 70 minutes, $95.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $129 to $149
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 2
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 1
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 1
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 50 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 69, 84, 86, 691,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.