3B Historic Cabins & Horsback Rides
|Visit our Web site www.triplebranch.com|
|3B Historic Cabins & Horsback Rides Location Map|
Wonderful Views of Pikes Peak During Horseback Rides with Wranglers on Mountain Trails
SPEND A DAY at 3B HISTORIC CABINS & HORSEBACK RIDES
Happy trails and many smiles are what you'll find here year round. Find out why families have come to the Triple B Ranch for over 50 years to relax and play.
Enjoy the petting zoo, playground, horseback riding, arena ride, hay rides, and wrangler meals -- all on our ranch!
WESTERN FOOD -- Ranch-Style Restaurant: Advanced reservations for Groups and Reunions for breakfast, lunch and dinner may be served inside our ranch-style restaurant or enjoyed outside on our patio with full views of Pikes Peak.
MOUNTAIN WEDDING & REUNION FACILITIES: Whether you are dreaming of the tranquillity of our quaint gazebo, or a traditional wedding in our banquet facility, our ranch has everything needed to meet all of your expectations.
ACTIVITY DAY PASS: $15 per person with unlimited access to pool, hot tub, workout room, shower, playground, petting zoo, basketball, volleyball, archery range, and picnic area.
TRAIL RIDES GUIDED AND UNGUIDED -- We offer both guided and unguided trail rides. Our trail rides venture through the beautiful mountain terrain of the Pikes Peak Region.
Guided Horseback Riding Options: One and two hour horseback rides.
Arena Rides- Specialized horseback rides designed just for children.
Unguided Horseback Riding Options: Riders must be 18 years of age AND a level 3 rider.
SPEND THE NIGHT: Staying at the Historic Triple B Ranch, you will get to experience the life-style of a working horse ranch. Babies born each spring bring new life to the ranch and you could experience it first hand. In addition of our lodging business, we offer riding lessons, training and breeding. Built in 1950, the Triple B Ranch is a historical part of the Ute Pass region.
LOCATION: Vacation in south central Colorado, 18 miles west of Colorado Springs, we offer a convenient location with over 35 fun filled activities. Situated on 80 private acres, we back up to Pike National Forest giving you hundreds of acres to explore.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From I-25 in Colorado Springs take Exit 141 Highway 24 west; In Woodland Park, turn right onto Highway 67; 3 miles north of Woodland Park. 27640 North Highway 67, Woodland Park CO 80863.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Toll Free 877-687-8899; 719-687-8899.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Map Location: Property Location Map
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Indoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 500
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 87
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 501, 511, 581,