Browns Canyon Aerial Adventure Park "Harness the Challenge"
|Visit our Web site|
Browns Canyon Aerial Adventure Park “Harness the Challenge”
Colorado's First Aerial Adventure Course!
Harness the Challenge in an Aerial Playground overlooking the Arkansas River at the entrance to Browns Canyon; currently being considered for National Monument designation.
With zip-lines, high rope bridges, a giant swing and much more, the Browns Canyon Adventure Park is the perfect addition to your Colorado family vacation! Challenge courses of this nuance and novelty are prevalent across Europe and now you can experience this thrill right here in Colorado at Noah's Ark! The entire park overlooks the beautiful Arkansas River and Browns Canyon Wilderness Area.
Experience Browns Canyon Colorado Adventure Park and Zip Lines, owned and operated by Noah's Ark Whitewater Rafting Co.
Colorado's newest aerial adventure on the banks of the Arkansas River. Just like at the ski slopes, the courses range from introductory level elements to "blue" and "black" features designed to test the most intrepid adventurer. You can pick the level of challenge that is perfect for you and your family or group.
4 Courses -- Canyon Rim Team Roller Course, Colorado Peaks Playpen Course, Arkansas River Run Course, and the Vertical Limit Course.
- 66 Elements
- Big Drop Swing
- Leap of Faith
- Vertical Limit Challenge
- 7 Element Zips
AN EXCITING DAY! We happily package a half day raft trip and half day of aerial challenges to create a great day on the river and on the adventure park.
FAMILY AND GROUP PACKAGES: Along with a spectacular rafting adventure, packages can also include rock climbing and rappelling, discounted Hot Springs passes, scenic Leadville Train rides, and horseback riding.
Open May - Labor Day, 9am - 5pm. We can't wait to see you in 2016, book your experience today!
LOCATION: From Johnsons Village on Highway 285, head south; at stoplight continue south on 285 towards Salida. 4 miles south on left. 23910 Highway 285, Buena Vista CO 81211.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 888-691-8531.
Noah's Ark Whitewater Rafting and Adventure Co. "Miles from Ordinary" The family whitewater rafting specialists since 1983! Half-day, full-day, overnight trips on the Arkansas River. Noah's Ark is dedicated to excellence, adventure and fun. Group discounts with reservations.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7965 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Phone: No phones.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/20 to 9/15
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Family Hot Mineral Springs Pool: On-site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Float Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.