Arrowhead Point Campground, Cabins and RV Park
|Email Arrowhead Point Campground, Cabins and RV Park Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
HIGHLY RATED Good Sam Park: 8/9.5/9.5 -- Awesome Views!
AMAZING VIEWS! Arrowhead Point is in Buena Vista: campground tent sites in the trees, RV sites are BIG RIG friendly, mountain cabins -- some have kitchen and bathroom. OUTDOOR ADVENTURES awaits you: Rafting, hiking, fishing, ATV/4WD trails, and soaking in hot spring pools!
You'll Come for the Mountain Scenery -- You'll STAY for the Hospitality!
Welcome to Arrowhead Point Campground and Cabins!
- Large RV Sites
- Most Tent Sites "in the trees"
- Large Group Tenting Sites
- FREE UPGRADED WI-FI
Along the Beautiful Collegiate Peaks Scenic Byway in Buena Vista Colorado
Spacious cabins, cottages, new yurts, and loft cabins available for those without an RV or tent. Some cabins have a kitchen and bathroom, sleeps up to 6. Each unit offers an outside picnic table, ground level grill for cooking, and campfire.
Whether you want to sleep beneath the stars or comfortably in an RV, choose from a secluded tent site in the trees or a well-appointed RV site.
GROUPS AND FAMILY REUNIONS: Large groups and reunions are our specialty. Facilities offer: a 1600-square foot covered pavilion, and a 6-foot gas grill to make gathering for meals convenient. Large group tenting areas are available as well.
Sparkling clean restroom facilities are available as well. Your family will enjoy the use of our volleyball court, horseshoe pits, basketball court, playground, and indoor recreation room. Our resort sponsors many on-site activities throughout the summer season for young and old alike!
Free WiFi is available throughout the campground. Espresso Bar on-site for your convenience offering all espresso drinks hot or cold!
Location and Contact for Arrowhead Point: Campground and Cabins
Along the Collegiate Peaks Scenic Byway which connections Salida, Buena Vista, and Twin Lakes via Highway 24 in North Central Colorado.
LOCATION: 5 miles north of Buena Vista along Highway 24.
ADDRESS: 33975 Hwy 24 North, Buena Vista CO 81211
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-395-2323, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/15 to 10/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $59 to $140
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 3
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 8
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 1 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/15 to 10/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $32 to $39 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $46 to $61 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $288.00 to $366.00 for two people.
- Multi-Night Camping Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 75
- Tent Sites: 20
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 95
- Electric & Water Hookups: 31 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 44 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 12 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 24 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 11
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 70
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 35
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 60
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 85
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 8 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 8 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 8 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 3 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 49, 481, 56, 57,