Bid-U-Well Guest Ranch and Annie's Country Cookin'
Panoramic views, pastoral setting and old fashioned hospitality that will rest your bones, feed your belly, and touch your soul.
We offer a separate but modern bunkhouse with twin and queen sized beds, bathroom, and sitting room with TV, WI-FI, coffee pot, fridge, and microwave.
Annie's Country Cookin' is licensed as a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. All food is prepared from scratch, using local products. We have a large area for your outdoor events.
LOCATION: 9 miles from Crawford; 33732 B 25 Rd, Crawford CO 81415.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-921-7070.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $100
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with a Shared Bath: 2
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crawford - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 53, 63,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.