Bid-U-Well Guest Ranch and Annie's Country Cookin'
|Visit our Web site|
Panoramic views, pastoral setting and old fashioned hospitality that will rest your bones, feed your belly, and touch your soul.
We offer a separate rustic guest house with twin and queen sized beds, bathroom, and sitting room with TV, FREE WiFi, coffee pot, fridge, and microwave.
Annie's Country Cookin' is licensed as a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. All food is prepared from scratch, using local products. We have a large area for your outdoor events.
LOCATION: 9 miles from Crawford.
ADDRESS: 33732 B 25 Road, Crawford CO 81415
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-921-7070, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with a Shared Bath: 2
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 200
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 6800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crawford - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 200
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 400
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 6
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 53, 63,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.