Bunny Lane - Pioneer Log Cabins
|Visit our Web site www.bunnylanecabins.com|
The pioneer log cabins at Bunny Lane have either one or two bedrooms and are equipped with cooking facilities. Pick from modern and semi-modern units available for daily rental.
Quiet and secluded, beside Chalk Creek and 200 yards from Wright's Lake, both have good trout fishing. Gas/Pellet stove and woodstoves with firewood. Wonderful scenery. Tall shade trees. Walk to nearby Colorado/Continental Divide Trail. Hot springs pools nearby.
Historic log lodge room is available for groups. Internet access available on request.
Some pets, call. Rates are for two people. Veteran owned business USMC, Semper Fi.
LOCATION: From Johnson Village go south, left, and continue on Highway 285 for 5 miles to Nathrop, turn right onto Country Road; 16217290 County Road 291, Nathrop CO 81236.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-395-2800.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $50 to $180
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with Wood Stoves: 3
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: In common area.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 55 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 56, 481, 57,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 50 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.