Conejos Canyon River Ranch
|Visit our Web site www.conejosranch.com|
RELAX, REVIVE, and RENEW in the Captivating Beauty of Southern Colorado!
Our riverfront ranch features a 110 year old hunting lodge and cabins. Fish our privately stocked portion of the Conejos River. Children 12 and under have their own privately stocked fishing pond.
Comfortable lodge rooms include breakfast. Cook fresh-caught fish in your mountain cabin.
ON-SITE AMENITIES: Full service restaurant, outdoor barbecue, campfire area (Firewood provided), and ranch animals -- goats, donkeys, sheep, and horses and guest horse facilities.
LOCATION: 25390 Colorado Highway 17, Antonito CO 81120.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-376-2464.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.