Melody Lodge Cabins
|Email Melody Lodge Cabins Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.melodylodgecabins.com|
|Melody Lodge Cabins Location Map|
Spend your summer at the lake! Cabins available for 4-5 month rentals - Memorial Day thru September or October for hiking, boating and fishing AND from November thru April for the winter skiing, snowboarding, and ice fishing season.
Rentals are at Green Mountain Reservoir, nestled in north Summit County, only 1.5 hours from Denver yet "a million miles away."
5 HOUSEKEEPING CABINS -- 1 and 2 bedrooms plus a small one-room cabin -- with full kitchens and fully furnished, your dog is welcome with restrictions. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the generous size of your "home away from home," the relaxing quiet, and the convenient location for all that central Colorado offers in outdoor activities and sightseeing.
RATES: $800-$1,500. 4 month minimum in the summer, 6 month minimum in the winter (one-room cabin not available winters)
BOATING AND FISHING for trout and kokanee salmon at Green Mountain Reservoir are the best. Bring your boat (we have parking) or rent a pontoon or fishing boat from the Heeney Marina just down the road.
LOCATION: Between Silverthorne and Kremmling at Green Mountain Reservoir off Highway 9.
ADDRESS: 1534 Heeney Road 30, Heeney Colorado 80498
Dale and Debbie Mitchener; welcome you.
For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and To Make Your Reservations: 800-468-8495; 970-468-8497 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 50
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access with an Additional Fee: Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Kremmling - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Map Location: Property Location Map
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Television: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 25 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 1 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 50 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 25 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 37, 371, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 30 minutes drive.