Mule Creek Outfitters/M Lazy C Ranch
Step into the Boots of a Cowboy! Home of "Cowboy U" Colorado.
The M Lazy C Ranch is an actual working cattle ranch, homesteaded in the early 1900's, nestled in a high mountain valley surrounded by national forest.
Authentic western accommodations, with breakfast served family style. The ranch offers individual log cabins, complete with antiques and wood burning stoves, plus a microwave and refrigerator.
2 new bunkhouses are now open! Each bunkhouse is perfect for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts den/troop with 4 bunk beds that sleep 8. Each has the added convenience of a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A great way to 'rough it' without having to set up tents and worry about rain.
Camping and RV sites available, below rates are for up to 4 people per site. Guests' Horses are Welcome.
Ranch activities include - horseback riding, chuck wagon meals, hay and sleigh rides, pack trips and hunting/fishing trips. Outfitter license 888.
Weddings can either be inside or in a Rocky Mountain meadow filled with wildflowers. A horse drawn carriage for the bride and groom and wagons for your guests. We have a variety of barbecue and cowboy menus available.
Under Special Use permit through the US Forest Service. An Equal Opportunity Service Provider.
10% AAA Discount.
LOCATION: 5 miles West of Lake George off of Highway 24; 801 County Road 453, Lake George CO 80827.
For Current Rates & Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-289-4868.
|Visit our Web site www.mlazyc.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $175
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 4
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/1
- Tent Camping Rates: $15 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $35 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- RV Sites: 22
- Tent Sites: 50
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 72
- Electric & Water Hookups: 19 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 6 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 2 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 4 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 4
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 19
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak West - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 999
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 38
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 55 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 55 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Bighorn Sheep Hunting: Yes.
- Antelope Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 50, 58, 59, 500, 501, 581,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.