Peaceful Valley Resort & Conference Center
|Visit our Web site|
Year round recreation for everyone at Peaceful Valley Resort
Clean air and beautiful scenery are the only distractions you'll find here. At Peaceful Valley, it's easy for meeting and conference participants to be focused, as meeting planners have control over their participant's activities.
SEASONAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: fishing, hiking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and good old hanging out by the river.
Peaceful Valley is just over an hour's drive from Denver, with no icy mountain passes to cross.
We have several meeting room sizes to accommodate the size and needs of your group, from the large "Corral" to smaller breakout rooms. With our Complete Meeting Package, we make sure you're well taken care of.
The Peaceful Valley Conference Center is equipped with state-of-the-art capabilities including computer and phone outlets, high speed wireless internet and a business center for copying, faxing, collating, and communicating.
WEDDINGS AT PEACEFUL VALLEY: The perfect place for your unforgettable wedding. Ceremony locations include: Chapel, mountain top, meadow and dance hall. Reception locations are equally varied. The Ranch is a photographer's dream and your wedding photos will warm your hearts for the next 50 years, when you will want to renew your vows here!
OUR WEDDING AND CONFERENCE PACKAGES INCLUDE: lodging, meals, and use of ranch facilities.
LOCATION: Along the scenic Peak to Peak Highway! 475 Peaceful Valley Road, Lyons CO 80540.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-747-2881; 800-955-6343.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.