Peaceful Valley Resort: Destination Weddings
|Visit our Web site|
Peaceful Valley Resort - Conference, Reunions, Group & Weddings
Come up and "unplug" in our beautiful scenery. At Peaceful Valley, it's easy to let the magic of Colorado's Mountains sweep you off your feet. We have lodging and cabins for rent, and a Cordon Bleu chef overseeing our kitchen.
Peaceful Valley is just over an hour's drive from Denver, with no icy mountain passes to cross.
WEDDINGS AT PEACEFUL VALLEY: Have your unforgettable wedding with us!
CEREMONY VENUES INCLUDE: Chapel and mountain top with full views of the mountains.
Our Reception locations are equally varied. The Ranch is a photographer's dream and your wedding photos will warm your hearts for the next 25 years, when you will want to renew your vows with us! You cannot beat these views.
OUR WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE: Lodging, meals, and use of ranch facilities. We'd love to hear from you: 303-747-8164.
CONFERENCE CENTER. TEAM BUILDING: Recapture your team's joy of working together with us!
We have meeting room to accommodate the size of your team, from the large Corral to smaller breakout rooms with state-of-the-art equipment.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: Fishing, hiking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and good old hanging out by the river.
TEAM BUILDING PACKAGE: Lodging, meals, and use of ranch facilities. Let us help you create an amazing event.
LOCATION: Along the scenic Peak to Peak Highway between Estes Park and Lyons, Colorado; 475 Peaceful Valley Road, Lyons CO 80540.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-747-2881.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 10
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 45
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 6
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 10
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 10
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Wood Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Fitness Equipment.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.