Pikes Peak Resort - Where Luxury and Wilderness Meet
|Visit our Web site|
Secluded Mountain Cabins on 160 acre Ranch Surrounded by National Forest
Pikes Peak Resort is home to 5 secluded mountain cabins: 3 have 2-bedrooms, 1 has 3-bedrooms and the NEW CABIN has 1-bedroom. All Cabins are bordered by Pike National Forest.
Enjoy your own private hot tub while stargazing at night, wake up to the breathtaking mountain views and sounds from the year round creek below, and listen to the Coyotes howl and Elk bugle in the distance.
OUR SECLUDED AND COMFORTABLE VACATION CABINS AMENITIES: Fireplaces, Smart-TV, Dish Network, iPod Docking Stations, Free NetFlix movies and Hi Speed WI-FI, Private Telephone with Free Long Distance, Full Kitchens with utensils, Outdoor Gas Grills, Campfire Pits, Hot Tubs and much more!
While we do not offer hunting on-site; we are adjacent to public land that offers excellent hunting for deer, elk and bear during rifle, archery, and muzzle loading hunting seasons.
In the Mountains Above Colorado Springs
Luxury lodging in a wilderness setting, only 40 minutes from Colorado Springs and 80 minutes from Denver, Pikes Peak Resort is close enough to feel like you're far away from metro-life.
PIKES PEAK RESORT LOCATION: Near Woodland Park, Colorado off Highway 24.
ADDRESS: 9 County Road 78, Woodland Park CO 80863.
RESERVATIONS INFORMATION: During Peak Season we have a 3 night minimum. During the Off-Peak Season our minimum night stay is 2 nights.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 888-687-9777.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $275 to $325
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 5
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 5
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 5
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 50
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 50 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: Walking distance.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 511, 51,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.