Pikes Peak RV Park
Tucked in the center of Manitou Springs, a town rich in history, and surrounded by beautiful scenery at the foot of Pikes Peak, America's Mountain. Our RV sites have 30 & 50 amp hookups. with picnic tables at each site. FREE WI-FI! We are pet friendly with a wonderful trail running behind the park.
Families will enjoy hiking and horseback riding through the Garden of the Gods Recreation Area nearby.
LOCATION: In Manitou Springs, 4 miles west of I-25, exit 141 onto Highway 24 drive 2 blocks west. 320 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs CO 80829; 719-685-9459.
|Visit our Web site|
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $29 to $44 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $175.00 to $228.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $475.00 to $595.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 52
- Total Sites: 52
- Electric & Water Hookups: 1 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 51 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 15 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 0 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 0
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 52
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: 1 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.