Pleasant Valley RV Park of Howard
The Arkansas River runs next to Pleasant Valley RV Park offering great fishing; enjoy one-mile of private river access. Cast your line right from the property! Full hookups on the river. Level sites with grass, 20, 30, 50amp full hookups, mostly pull-thrus, phone hookup and picnic table. Complimentary WI-FI. The area offers excellent whitewater rafting, fishing & hunting. Group meeting room and rec hall.
Make Pleasant Valley your base camp! Salida is 14-miles west with a golf course, hot springs swimming pool, bowling alley, gift shops, art galleries, antiques and restaurants. Spend the day at the Royal Gorge Bridge just 35-miles east.
Welcome RVs, campers and tents. Daily, weekly, and monthly rates. No campfires.
Many of our happy guests are repeat campers coming back month after month, summer after summer, and year after year. Reservations during summer months are highly recommended.
Location: In the central Rockies nestled on the eastern side of the Sangre de Cristos. 1/3 mile off Highway 50 near milepost markers 235-6.
New owners, Roy & Tamie, welcome you. 0018 CR 47, Howard CO 81233; 888-719-4919; 719-942-3484.
|Visit our Web site|
|Pleasant Valley RV Park of Howard Location Map|
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/15 to 10/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $45 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 10. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $245.00 to $315.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: $485.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 55
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 60
- Full Hookups: 55 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 40 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 45 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 29
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 55
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 8
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Map Location: Property Location Map
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Pet Park (leash free zone): Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 18
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 80 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 86, 57, 691,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.