A River Bend Retreat
Explore, hike and fish with your whole family (and pets) or relax and romance with a loved one from a private patio with built in firepit directly on the bend of the South Saint Vrain River in Colorado's incomparable Roosevelt National Forest. This River Bend Retreat is a cozy Hansel and Gretel style cabin with a separate bunkhouse. A dream come true and a repeat destination for those who discover its peaceful and healing quality year round. Central to boundless amenities. Roomy 1,000 square foot cabin, with stone fireplace and a woodburning stove in the master bedroom with private half bath. The second bedroom adjoins a full bath. 1-10 people. Camping in wooded and fully fenced yard.
Snowshoe from your front door or head to Roosevelt National Forest or Rocky Mountain National Park.
The cabin now has high speed wireless internet access and TiVo which complements the satellite TV so you can record your favorite shows while your out playing.
LOCATION: 2927 Riverside Drive, Raymond CO 80540.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-818-8060.
Mention The Colorado Vacation Directory:
Ask for lower day rates. We also offer Seasonal Specials!
|Email A River Bend Retreat Directly|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $179 to $349
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 10
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 2
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 3
- Total Number of Bunk Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 7
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- Elevation: 7711 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Boulder - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 12
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 12
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 12
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 15
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 50 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 2 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 2 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 35 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.