Rocky Top Motel, RV Park & Campground
|Email Rocky Top Motel, RV Park & Campground Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
Enjoy wonderful cool mountain air and sunshine. Great scenic mountain views!
City conveniences views with dramatic mountain. Imagine experiencing all the things you love about going to the mountains but without all the hassles. Whether you prefer to spend your nights in a tent, a motel room, or your own RV, we've got just the place for you.
WE OFFER: full or partial RV hookups, remodeled 1 and 2 bed motel rooms with and without kitchenettes, tent sites and storage. Pet friendly!
AMENITIES: Free WI-FI, rec room for reunions or meetings, picnic area, playground, pickleball, foosball, pool table, ping-pong, darts, restrooms with showers, and laundry.
DVD PLAYER AND MOVIE RENTALS ON-SITE!
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Garden of the Gods, Cripple Creek casinos, gold mine tours, The Royal Gorge Bridge, Cliff Dwellings Museum, Air Force Academy and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURES: Fishing, horseback riding, rafting, golfing, ATVing, biking and snowmobiling.
Van & Cyndi McQuigg, hosts, welcome you.
Reasonable rates with senior citizens and active military discounts. RV Storage and propane available.
LOCATION: On Highway 24, 13 miles from I-25 west of Colorado Springs, 3-1/2 miles to Pikes Peak and Santa's Workshop exit; 10090 West Highway 24, Green Mountain Falls CO 80819.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-900-9044; fax 719-684-2579.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $84 to $149
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $510 to $920
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 10
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 8
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $29 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $34 to $43 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $201.00 to $258.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: $460.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 44
- Tent Sites: 7
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 51
- Full Hookups: 44 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 40 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 14 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 3
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 39
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available with an additional fee.
- DVD Movie Library: 900
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 44
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 20
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 511, 59, 581
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.