Narrow Gauge RR Inn & RV Park
|Visit our Web site www.narrowgaugerailroadinn.info|
Narrow Gauge Railroad Inn is a modern 33 room motel with 10 full RV hookup sites.
A Classic Antonito Vacation: ride the narrow gauge train, outdoor family adventures in every direction, fall hunting and fishing.
The CUMBRES & TOLTEC SCENIC NARROW GAUGE RAILROAD Depot is next door.
LOCATION at the southwest edge of Antonito near the junction of Highway 17 and US 285 near milepost marker 6; 5200 State Highway 285, Antonito CO 81120.
No tents please. Ask about senior discounts!
BOOK YOUR LODGING AND DISCOUNT TRAIN TICKETS: 800-323-9469; 719-376-5441.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $83
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 33
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 26
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $7 to $17 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 10. Kids: $3.
- RV Sites: 10
- Total Sites: 10
- Full Hookups: 10 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 10 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 7
- Elevation: 7888 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 103
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 10
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 12 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 12 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 17 minutes drive.