800-356-6061 or 303-823-6326
A "Tranquil, Peaceful, Quiet, Serene. Shelly's is everything we needed for our romantic getaway!", "One word sums up our stay at Shelly's Cottages... PERFECT!", "This place is AMAZING, we are so happy we decided to stay 4 nights instead of 3. We couldn't have chosen a better spot to relax and get away from the hustle of city life. Thank you for everything you have done to make our stay the best ever". These are just a few testimonials our guests have provided in our guest journals this year.
Shelly's Cottages is centrally located between Boulder and Estes Park on 900 feet of riverfront property. River lights, lawn furniture, BBQ and swings are spread over 5 acres of riverfront lawns. Seven of our 9 cottages offer outdoor hot tubs private to your cottage only. We do not allow groups or children (under 13) to provide you with the quiet serenity that YOU need and deserve. We are perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, romantic getaways or just running away from your busy life. Experience the solitude for yourself.
Cottages include king bed, gas fireplace, hot tub private to your cottage use only, furnished kitchen, satellite TV with DVD player. Flowers, Champagne and Chocolates can be added to make that romantic getaway extra special.
Troy and Kim, owners, welcome you. PO Box 740, Lyons CO 80540; 303-823-6326; 800-356-6061.
|Email Shelly's Cottages Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.shellyscottages.com|
|Click Here for Specials & Packages|
|Shelly's Cottages Location Map|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $115 to $250
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $725 to $1435
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Air Conditioning: Most units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 7
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 45
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Boulder - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Map Location:
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 35
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 35
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 2 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (Off road, back country, 4WD.)
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 25 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.